A cookie a small text file which is stored in your web browser when you visit almost any webpage. Its usefulness is that it means the web is able to remember your visit when browsing said page. Cookies normally store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, customisation of contents, links to social networking sites, access to user accounts etc. The aim of a cookie is to adapt the web content to a user’s profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any web would be seriously hindered. Should you wish to receive more information regarding what cookies are and do, as well as how they are stored and deactivated, then please, click on this link.
Cookies used on this web site
Following the guidelines published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, below is a list of the cookies used on this web site with the aim of informing users as accurately as possible as to their purpose on the site.
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who leave comments in the blog are human and not automated application, thus combating spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to produce statistics on traffic and visitor volume on this web. By using the same, you give your consent to the handling of information about yourself by Google. Therefore, to exercise any right regarding this aspect, the user should inform Google directly.
- Social networking sites: Each social networking site uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as “I like” or “Share”.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies used on this web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the web browser you are using. Here is a quick user guide for the most popular web browsers.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives will be held responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies in operation in third-party sites mentioned in this cookies policy.
- We browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from here the user who so wishes must exercise their rights to remove or deactivate them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handing of cookies on the part of the aforementioned web browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser remembers your decision not to accept these.
- In the case of cookies managed by Google Analytics, this company stores them on servers located in the United States and promises not to share them with third-parties except in those cases in which it is necessary for the system to operate, or when there is a specific law for this purpose. According to Google, IP addresses are not saved. Google Inc is a company which adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement which ensures that all data transferred be treated with a level of protection in accordance with the European legislation in force. More information on this issue is available on this link. Should you wish to receive more information on the use Google makes of its cookies, please click on this link.
- Should you have any more doubts or queries regarding cookies, please do not hesitate to contact us via the form on the contact section.